If my Husband Would Change, I’D Be Happy (& Other Myths Wives Believe)
Like most brides on their wedding day, you no doubt were filled with love for your husband and the hope of a happy life together. But perhaps today, as the realities of life together have settled in, those happy expectations are going unfulfilled. And it’s tempting to think, “If only my husband would change, I’d be happy.” That myth is but one of many that Rhonda Stoppe dispels in her easy-to-read exploration of what it takes to experience a truly happy marriage. In the process, she addresses such important topics as
- understanding your husband’s need for your unconditional respect
- rekindling the love that drew you to your husband in the first place
- refusing to believe the lie that you’d be happier married to someone else
- learning to be content in the midst of financial struggles
- thinking about sex from a biblical worldview
If you desire to rekindle the love and hope you felt on your wedding day, this book will go a long way toward making that dream come true.
Contains discussion questions and personal reflections at the end of each chapter.